Respecting Your Privacy
Your privacy and trust are important to us. When you give us personal information, we only use it for the purpose stated, and we treat it per the policy below.
1. Information We Collect
- When you place an order, we may collect data such as your full name, address, and email address.
- We may collect personal information that you provide when communicating with us via email, our contact form, or any other means.
2. Use of Your Information
- We may use your personal information to
- provide the products you request;
- improve existing products;
- respond to your inquiries;
- contact you regarding promotions or market research purposes;
- diagnose or fix technical problems.
3. Disclosing Your Information
We will not share your personal information with any third party except as described in this policy or as required by law.
4. Links to Other Websites
Our Web site may contain links to third-party Web sites which are not under the control of DoneBy5. Therefore, we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or reliability of these external links and you access these sites at your own risk. As such, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
5. Changes to This Policy
6. Contacting Us